Mark Hutten, M.A. - Biography
- Born in Freemont, Ohio in 1956
- Graduated from Anderson High School (Anderson, IN) in 1974.
- Married to my wonderful wife Shelley
- Bachelors Degree; Psychology -- Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- Masters Degree; Counseling Psychology -- Vermont College of Norwich University, Montpelier, VT
- Functional Coaching -- ISSA
- Madison County Juvenile Probation: SHOCAP Program
- Madison County Community Justice Center
- Madison County Correctional Complex
- Sowers of Seeds Counseling
- Indiana Juvenile Justice Task Force
- Worked in the “addictions” field since 1994
- Worked with children who are experiencing emotional and behavioral problems - and their parents since 1988.
- Was previously a Juvenile Probation Officer as well as a home-based Family Therapist performing counseling and supervision for families experiencing difficulty with their child's emotional and behavioral problems.
- Conducted many group therapies, including: Parent Education Training, Anger Management Groups, Relapse Prevention Groups, Drug/Alcohol Workshops, Sex Offender Groups
- Provides online life-coaching for individuals experiencing difficulties associated with Asperger's and High-Functioning Autism
- Provides online marriage counseling for couples experiencing relationship problems associated with Asperger's and High-Functioning Autism
- The creator of the Parent-Support Group (a parents-only group for parents of children with ODD, ADHD, ASD, and other disorder.).
- The author of numerous online eBooks and audio-books
- The founder of Online Parent Support, LLC (the online version of the Parent Support Group).
- Many of my articles and columns related to parenting children with ADHD, ODD, Conduct Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, High-Functioning Autism, Reactive Attachment Disorder, and more, are featured on prominent "online" magazines (ezines) and websites.
Mark Hutten, M.A.
Online Parent Support, LLC
2328 N 200 E
Anderson, IN 46012